1.M.R Vortex BPI Sports Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (ALERT This formula is discontinued Buy now)
- Brand: BPI Sports
- Product Code: 851780006825
- Availability: 13
- Was $89.95Now
Ingredients: Citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, malic acid, acesulfame-k, silica, maltodextrin, and FD&C Red No. 40.
Take 1 serving (1 scoop) approximately 15-30 minutes prior to training, blended into 6-8 ounces of cold water or beverage, or as suggested by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Important Note(s): Do not exceed 2 serving (2 scoops) in a 24 hour period. Avoid eating food or drinking a protein shake within an hour after consuming 1MR Vortex. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within 4 hours of bedtime. Taking 1MR Vortex with food, or on a full stomach, may diminish its effects.
Not intended for use by persons under the after 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. This product should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or thinking of becoming pregnant. Keep this product and all supplements out of the reach of children. Not intended for use by those with a medical condition. Caffeine Warning: The recommended serving of this product contains approximately as much caffeine as two cups of coffee. Do not consume caffeine or synephrine from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda, and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Caution: 1mr vortex contains the B Vitamin niacin. Niacin may cause temporary flushing, tingling, skin reddening, and sensations of heat, especially if taken on an empty stomach. This is a common reaction.
Pre Training Powder
Unstoppable Energy & Pumps
Fruit Punch Only
While supplies last. All sales final. No returns.
BPI 1MR Vortex Highlights:
- Potent new concentrated formulation
- A range of stimulant, pump, cognitive and endurance ingredients for a well-rounded pre-workout
- BPI 1MR Vortex Ingredients & Dosage
Very few concrete details have been released on the exact formulation for BPI Sports revised pre-workout. We do know so far that it is more reminiscent of the original 1MR than the 2.0 version. Possible ingredients that might go into 1MR include:
- Stimulants & Nootropics – Including caffeine, synephrine, phenylethylamine (PEA), picamilon and dendrobium.
- Pump & Nitric Oxide Ingredients – Including beet extract containing nitrates, l-citrulline, glycerol, agmatine, and niacin or higenamine.
- Endurance Support Matrix – Including beta-alanine, creatine, betaine and rubus coreanus; a Korean counterpart of the good old western raspberry.
- 1MR Vortex will most likely still be a concentrated pre-workout supplement with a similar 5g serving size, however, the reformulation may increase the serving size to around 10g.
Tags: 1mr, vortex, bpi, sports, (alert, this, formula, discontinued, buy, now), powders, liquids, 851780006825, bpi-sports pre-workout, energy (code:15off), must, add 1.m.r 50-80, blowout, sale, supplements 2017, black, friday, and, cyber, monday get, free pre-workouts, with